Nu Opportunities Await
find a job
A meeting place for diverse professionals interested in joining the cannabis industry
and cannabis companies that want to build a better industry.
Benefits of NuProfessional
- Sign up is FREE for professionals
- Create a profile and upload a resume
- Exclusive access to high level opportunities
- Have the ability to view, search and save jobs
- Top vetted, growth companies that share your values
- Education to up-level for a role in the cannabis industry
- Premier roles with the exposure and runway for real growth
- Let’s not forget about the NuNote (aka the real deal): On every job posted, our team gives you inside information not available on other job boards. How interesting is this role really? the NuNote will tell you.
Sign up in the form above ahead of the Jan 2021 launch to join our community early. You’ll receive job notifications and educational resources first.
Join NuProfessional today. Still asking yourself why?…. To own your next move and change your trajectory.
You’ve worked twice as hard and earned the credentials to prove it. You see opportunity knocking in cannabis. There’s still time to get in and lead a multi-billion dollar global industry.
NuProject vets every job and company in our network because you’re discerning and rare. Find your next great opportunity in the cannabis industry.
Join our community now to get the latest on what’s available.
A better industry starts with everyone being at the table. Diverse companies benefit from the innovation and authenticity diverse professionals bring.
Diverse companies outperform non-diverse peers by 35%, according to a 2019 McKinsey study.
The NuProfessonial network makes connections for companies to a diverse group of talented professionals.
Sign up today for more information on annual memberships for our jobs network or to let us know more about your recruiting needs.
“While it might sound like an excuse, the unfortunate reality is that there is a very limited pool of black talent to recruit from,”
Wells Fargo’s CEO was wrong. Companies can find diverse, talented professionals when plugged into the right networks.